A Summoner's Tale(Knights of Black Swan #3) by Victoria Danann
|voted BEST PARANORMAL ROMANCE NOVEL of 2013
- REVIEWERS' CHOICE AWARDS, the Paranormal Romance Guild.
USA TODAY Bestselling author, Victoria Danann, adds a dark tale of romantic suspense and adventure to Elora Laiken's epic journey.
A test of courage, past life lovers, and an unforgettable rescue make this dark vampire romance the most exciting and original book yet.
While the devastatingly seductive ex-vampire, Istvan Baka, is forced to relive his tragic life as human and confront his history as a vampire, a very pregnant Elora Laiken gets aid from an unlikely source - a New Forest wolf pack - when she's attacked by assassins from her dimension of origin. While their friends and mates mount respective searches and race to rescue them, these two friends and almost lovers, joined by a mystical bond, separated by distance, must simultaneously struggle alone through their own personal tortures in pain and darkness.
This is the story of Heaven McBride, a Black Swan demonologist who was temporarily assigned as Baka's assistant. When he turns up missing, Heaven agrees to submit to hypnosis to help the rescue effort with possible clues about his disappearance buried in her subconscious mind. During those sessions, she proves that love can wait patiently through lifetimes for the chance to blossom and be fulfilled. She also inadvertently reveals that she's been hiding a unique musical talent. She's the once-in-a-generation summoner, who can call any creature with her flute. Even vampires. A unique twist on a dark fairy tale and the romance of past lives.
If you love a grand mix of romance, suspense, fantasy, adventure, tears, laughter, and complex stories, this book is right for you. 17+
"Danann is the Queen of alpha male characters!" - Slashed Reads
"Tight suspense. Will keep you guessing until the end." The Paranormal Romantic
"Let me just say ~ Squeeeee!" - Reviewing in Chaos
The Vampire Librarian says... "If you have been following the Black Swan series you will know that everything that has happened in the first two books, My Familiar Stranger and The Witches Dream leads to the events in The Vampire's Confessor. This sizzling story of loves won and lost weaves a tale of magic, mystery and intrigue with each individual book telling its own love story."
"What can I say, other than the series has it all." The Paranormal Romance Guild
"...my favorite so far." - Vampire Romance Books.com
"...great job of creating a world that we will never see but where anything may seem possible." - The Urban Girl Reader
Victoria Danann's Books
Most Popular Books
- Blood Games (Chicagoland Vampires #10) by Chloe Neill
- Redeemed (House of Night #12) by Kristin Cast
- Samurai Game (GhostWalkers #10) by Christine Feehan
- Wulfe Untamed (Feral Warriors #8) by Pamela Palmer
- Bound In Death (Bound #5) by Cynthia Eden
- Winds of Salem (Beauchamp Family #3) by Melissa De La Cruz
- Sworn (The Vampire Legends #1) by Emma Knight
- One Hex of a Wedding (Chintz'n China #5) by Yasmine Galenorn
- Darklove (Dark Ink Chronicles #5) by Elle Jasper
- Mating Instinct (Moon Shifter #3) by Katie Reus
- Wolf's Bounty (Love Slaves of the Alphas #6) by Shannon West
- Devil's Own (Clan MacAlpin #2) by Veronica Wolff
- The Thirteenth (Vampire Huntress Legend #12) by L A Banks
- Terminated (Revivalist #3) by Rachel Caine
- Daylighters (The Morganville Vampires #15) by Rachel Caine
- The Vampire Queen's Servant (Vampire Queen #1) by Joey W Hill
- Darkness Splintered (Dark Angels #6) by Keri Arthur
- The Fellowship of the Ring (Lord of the Rings Book 1) by J R R Tolkien
- A Gate of Night (A Shade Of Vampire Series Book 6) by Bella Forrest
- The Undead Pool (The Hollows Series Book 12) by Kim Harrison
Copyright © 2014-2015 by Read Best Books Free Online