While It Lasts(Sea Breeze #3) by Abbi Glines
|USA TODAY BESTSELLER
Maybe driving home after a few (or more) shots of tequila had been a bad idea, but hell, he did it all the time. The cops had to have been freaking bored to have pulled him over. He wasn't even swerving! That's Cage York's story and he's sticking to it.
Unfortunately, his baseball coach isn't buying it. Cage has a free ride to the local junior college for baseball -- or he did, until he'd gotten a DUI. Now, Cage has to decide: does he drop out and give up his dream of getting noticed by a college in the SEC, and possibly making it into the Major Leagues -- or does he give in to his coach's demands and spend his summer baling hay?
Eva Brooks planned out her life step by step when she was eight years old. Not once over the years had she lost sight of her goals. Josh Beasley, her next door neighbor, had been the center of those goals. He'd been her first boyfriend at seven, her first kiss at ten, her first date at fifteen, and her first tragedy at eighteen. The moment she'd received the phone call from Josh's mother saying he'd been killed along with four other soldiers just north of Baghdad, Eva's carefully planned life imploded in the worst way possible.
Cage isn't real happy with his closet-sized bedroom in the back of a foul smelling barn, or his daily interactions with cows, but he knows that if he doesn't make his coach happy then he can kiss his scholarship goodbye. Only a sick and twisted man would decide his punishment was to be working on a farm all summer. No hot babes in bikinis waiting to meet a Southern boy to make her vacation complete. Just him and the damned cows.
Oh -- and an uptight, snarky brunette with the biggest blue eyes he's every seen. But she doesn't count, because as hard as he's tried to charm her out of her panties - he's pretty sure she'd rather see him hung from the rafters than let him get a taste of her pretty little lips.
Warning: This is not a young adult book. It is impossible to get into Cage York's head and keep it clean enough for YA. Language, sex, and alcohol were used in the making of this book... wait that sounds wrong doesn't it?
|Page 1||Page 2||Page 3||Page 4||Page 5||Page 6||Page 7||Page 8||Page 9||Page 10||Page 11||Page 12||Page 13||Page 14||Page 15||Page 16||Page 17||Page 18||Page 19||Page 20||Page 21||Page 22||Page 23||Page 24|
Abbi Glines's Books
Most Popular Books
- Wulfe Untamed (Feral Warriors #8) by Pamela Palmer
- Bound In Death (Bound #5) by Cynthia Eden
- Winds of Salem (Beauchamp Family #3) by Melissa De La Cruz
- Sworn (The Vampire Legends #1) by Emma Knight
- One Hex of a Wedding (Chintz'n China #5) by Yasmine Galenorn
- Darklove (Dark Ink Chronicles #5) by Elle Jasper
- Mating Instinct (Moon Shifter #3) by Katie Reus
- Wolf's Bounty (Love Slaves of the Alphas #6) by Shannon West
- Devil's Own (Clan MacAlpin #2) by Veronica Wolff
- The Thirteenth (Vampire Huntress Legend #12) by L A Banks
- Terminated (Revivalist #3) by Rachel Caine
- Daylighters (The Morganville Vampires #15) by Rachel Caine
- The Vampire Queen's Servant (Vampire Queen #1) by Joey W Hill
- Darkness Splintered (Dark Angels #6) by Keri Arthur
- The Fellowship of the Ring (Lord of the Rings Book 1) by J R R Tolkien
- A Gate of Night (A Shade Of Vampire Series Book 6) by Bella Forrest
- The Undead Pool (The Hollows Series Book 12) by Kim Harrison
- Night Broken (Mercy Thompson Book 8) by Patricia Briggs
- Vampire Most Wanted (Argeneau Family Series Book 20) by Lynsay Sands
- Fyre (The Septimus Heap Series Book 7) by Angie Sage
Copyright © 2014-2015 by Read Best Books Free Online